Meet Team FeXY. We are opening our doors to new members and others who are interested in learning more about the team and the benefits of membership.
We invite athletes of all experience levels, speeds and backgrounds. We are an inclusive and social team.
Come see if Team FeXY is what you need and crave to achieve your endurance sport goals and needs.
- Train, race, and socialize together helping each other to maximize our individual potential through mentorship and camaraderie
- We are a national Amateur Endurance Team
- We have a positive presence in the surrounding communities promoting endurance sports and triathlon to advance lifelong health and wellness supporting various athletic levels and personal goals
- Create a Core Team making the Team FeXY name visible through racing and ambassadorship
- Maintain a dynamic website and offer team benefits to all others that would like to be part of Team FeXY
- Develop a list of primary races that Team FeXY will be present at as key “A” races
- Create general training plans to prepare team members help them achieve goals
- Increase visibility through volunteering at selected community events
Personal Criteria (minimum but not limited to):
- To be passionate, inspirational and/or experienced in endurance sports
- Commit to the definition of FeXY and contribute to team goals
- Help recruit new members through visibility and word of mouth of the Team FeXY name at workouts, races, and community events
- Wear FeXY apparel at team and sponsored events
- Pay annual membership fees
Personal Time Commitment:
- Annual team schedule is mainly comprised of organized events from March through the end of October with a year-end celebration in December
- Recommend participating in a minimum of 4 scheduled outings/gatherings (workouts, clinics, events, or socials) per month with team to build relationships and develop as a FeXY athlete
- Participate and assist in 2 team events throughout the year that include but are not limited to races and social events
- Volunteering, giving back to community and mentoring new athletes is strongly encouraged and the rewards are limitless
Download the Team Fexy By-Laws from here:
TeamFexy_By-Laws_Rev_3.0.pdf (Feb 9th 2012)